Brew flavoursome coffee in your own home with the Mellita Caffeo Solo and Perfect Milk E 957-103 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine. This compact unit doesn't take up much space in your home but delivers delicious drinks whenever you want them. Thanks to the dial control, you can customise your coffee, adding exactly the right amount of hot water and frothed milk to your taste. The Caffeo Solo and Perfect Milk also makes it simple to select the temperature and strength of your coffee, as well as adjust to your cup size. It's easy to remove the brewing unit of the Caffeo Solo and Perfect Milk E 957-103 and rinse out under running water to keep things clean, while the interior can be wiped with a damp cloth. The machine lets you know when it is time to clean and descale so you don't have to worry about keeping things in perfect condition.
Category: Bean to Cup Coffee Machines
Warranty: 2 Years
Pump Pressure: 15 Bar
Power: 1400 Watts
Cup Warmer: Yes
Water Container Size: 1.2l
Water Filter: Washable
Water Temperature: Programmable
Boiler Type: Thermoblock
Drip Stop: Yes
Removable Water Tank: Yes
Coffee Type: Beans Only
Grinder Settings: 3
Beans Capacity: 125 grams
Double Spout: Yes
Spout Height: Adjustable
Control Panel: LED Display & Push Buttons
Programmable: Fully Programmable
Frother: Fully Automatic
Milk Carafe: None
Water Hardness: Adjustable
Weight: 8.1 kg
Dimensions: 200mm (w) x 455mm (d) x 325mm (h)
First Available: 16 May 2013
- Suitable for cups up to 13.5 cm (5.3 in) thanks to height-adjustable coffee outlet
- 3 settings for adjusting coffee strength
- Double-cup mode
- Prepare your coffee with a touch of a button
- Strength intensities
- Adjustable water quantity (30-220ml)
- Valve for steam and hot water dispensing
- LED display
- Easy to clean interior thanks to the removable brewing unit - Dishwasher safe
- Energy saving mode
- Automatic shut-off
- Easy steam cleaning
- Descaling programme
- Rinsing programme
- Cleaning programme
- Hot milk - Cappuccino - Hot water - Cafe Latte - Espresso - Americano - Cappuccino - Latte Macchiato
- Melitta Caffeo Solo and Perfect Milk E 957-103 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The appliance must be vented before it is used for the first time. To do so, the appliance may only be switched on without a Melitta® Claris® water filter and with a completely filled water reservoir.
- Push the Cappuccinatore onto the steam pipe up to the stop.
- Place a vessel under the Cappuccinatore.
- Press the button to switch on the appliance. illuminates on the display.
- Turn the valve switch clockwise until "stop" illuminates on the display.
- Water will flow into the vessel.
- When is illuminated on the display, turn the valve switch counterclockwise until the stop.
- The appliance is ready for operation.
- After using the appliance for the first time, insert the Melitta® Claris® water filter if required.
There are no questions for this product yet.