Intuitive Interface LCD display with grinding and extracting progress animations. The screen provides you all the precise information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time. Faster Heat Up Time Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds with instantaneous transition from espresso to steam. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait. Integrated Conical Burr Grinder With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavour. Adjustable grind size and dose. 19-22 Grams Dose for Full Flavour Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavour and café quality coffee. Extraction Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at the right temperature +/- 2°c, ensuring optimal espresso extraction. Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavours are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup. Microfilm Milk Texturing The powerful steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavour and enables creation of latté art.
Category: Bean to Cup Coffee Machines
Warranty: 2 Years
Pump Pressure: 15 Bar
Power: 1680 Watts
Cup Warmer: No
Water Container Size: 2l
Water Filter: Replaceable
Water Temperature: Programmable
Boiler Type: ThermoJet
Drip Stop: No
Removable Water Tank: Yes
Coffee Type: Beans & Ground
Grinder Type: Burr Grinder
Grinder Settings: 30
Beans Capacity: 250 grams
Double Spout: Yes
Spout Height: Unknown
Control Panel: LCD Display & Push Buttons
Programmable: Pre Set Programs
Milk Carafe: 480ml Removable
Water Hardness: None
Weight: 9.08 kg
Dimensions: 354mm (w) x 410mm (d) x 406mm (h)
Innovative THERMOJET™ heating system achieves ideal extraction temperature in 3 seconds.
Stainless steel conical burrs maximise ground coffee surface area for a full espresso flavour. Upper and lower burrs are removable for cleaning.
30 espresso grind settings from fine to coarse for optimal extraction.
Adjust the amount of fresh ground coffee dosed into the filter basket to suit the fineness or coarseness of the grind.
The grinder will dispense the required amount of ground coffee for a single or double cup dose.
Auto stop for hands free grinding directly into the portafilter.
Patented RAZOR™ twist blade trims down the puck to the right level for precision dosing and a consistent extraction.
Adjustable shot temperature control for optimum coffee flavour.
Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability
Dedicated hot water outlet for making Long Blacks and pre-heating cups.
Applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
Pre-set 1 & 2 cup volumes, manual over-ride or programmable shot volumes.
Removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of the coffee puck.
Large drip tray with more usable workspace.
Espresso CappucCino Latte Flat white Americano
1 x Barista Pro espresso machine
Single & dual wall (1 & 2 Cup) filter baskets
The Razor™ precision dose trimming tool
480 ml stainless steel milk jug
Remove and discard all labels and packaging materials attached to your espresso machine. Ensure you have removed all parts and accessories before discarding the packaging. Remove the packaging and the plastics bags containing the water filter and water filter holder. Clean the water tank, portafilter, filter baskets, milk jug and drip tray using warm water and a gentle dish washing liquid. Rinse well, then dry thoroughly before reassembling.
• Remove the water filter and water filter holder from the packaging.
• Set the reminder for the next month of replacement. We recommend to replace the filter after 3 months.
• Soak the filter in cold water for 5 minutes.
• Wash the filter holder with cold water.
• Insert the filter into the two parts of the filter holder. Ensure they are connected.
• Remove the water tank from the machine. Align the base of the filter holder with the adapter inside the water tank. Push down to lock into place.
• Fill the water tank with cold potable water and reattached the machine, ensuring it is properly attached and sitting flush to the back of the machine.
DO NOT use highly filtered, demineralised or distilled water in this machine. This may affect the taste of the coffee.
• Ensure the water filter is securely fitted inside the water tank.
• Use the handle at the top of the water tank to assist in lifting it up and away from the machine.
• Fill the water tank with cold potable tap water to below the MAX marking indicated on the side of the water tank.
• Replace the water tank back on the machine, pressing down to ensure that it is properly positioned and attached to the machine.
NOTE - Replace the water daily. The water tank should be filled with fresh, cold tap water before each use.
A first use cycle must be completed before the initial use of the machine. The first use cycle rinses the machine and primes the heating system.
1. Fill the water tank.
2. Ensure machine is fully assembled with the bean hopper, drip tray and water tank securely attached to the machine.
3. Press the POWER button. The machine will beep and go into FIRST CYCLE mode.
4. The LCD will display FLUSH and the 1 CUP button will be illuminated.
5. Press the 1 CUP button. The LCD will show a count down for the remaining time of the first use cycle.
6. Once complete, the machine will go into READY mode.
There are no questions for this product yet.
The Sage Barista Express bean to cup coffee machine in black not only grinds coffee fresh straight into the filter, it delivers the right amount of coffee too, all at the push of a button.
The Barista Pro is a very capable machine with sleek looks and elegant lines. It makes all the usual types of coffees with Barista quality results!